SKI HEAD EASY JOY 311727
Out of stock
EASY JOY, HEAD offers us an open-air ski, designed for women. Its Superlite Power Sidewall Jacket construction makes it very light, allows you to start turning without effort and to go from one edge to another easily and is particularly fun. In this version with a narrow skate, everything has been thought out to achieve a ski that is tolerant even on hard snow, but also on softer transformed snow. We found the soul of all-ride skis: ERA 3.0 technology, thanks to which Head combines rocker and performance. The Rocker All-ride makes it easier to start a turn and increases the ski’s buoyancy. The progressive radius provides precision cornering and increases grip in the turn.
– LIBRA Architecture: Combination of synthetic and GRAFEN materials to lighten the ski while maintaining good rigidity. This makes skis with this technology light, easy to handle and stable.
– ERA 3.0: this is a mix of 3 technologies that allows you to fully enjoy the benefits of a ski with Rocker. ALLRIDE ROCKER improves the handling of the ski when it enters a turn and when it is supported by fresh snow. PROGRESSIVE RADIUS: the radius of the ski is shortened to the level of the rocker, it is not necessary to take much angle for the ski to come into contact with the snow, which improves grip. INTELLIRISE REBOUND: improves the stability of the ski by reducing undesirable vibrations to the level of the spatula.
– CONSTRUCTION: thanks to the Superlite power sidewall jacket construction, you will have an ultra-light and very manageable ski, which provides the necessary stability to give you confidence. The core is made of injected synthetic material and ultra-light graphite, reinforced with a fine glass fibre that provides rigidity. Its diagonally woven fibreglass coating allows for slight longitudinal flexing and more resistance to torsion.
– Highly transparent UHM sole: provides durability and style
– ALLRIDE ROCKER: With 80% camber and 20% rocker on the spatula, the Allride Rocker offers superior control and better lift. The control is easier for all skiers and the softness of soft snow is increased. For genuinely off-road skis.
– WOMEN BALANCE: thanks to the graphite technology, the balance of the ski is managed by providing a great rigidity under the bindings for grip and more smoothness in the spatula and heel to facilitate changes of direction. – WOMEN CAMBRE: a camber that facilitates rotation and transfer from edge to edge allowing the ski to remain stable.